Racquetball provides a quick, fast-paced, invigorating total-body workout that can be played year-round regardless of weather and it doesn't require a major investment in equipment to get started. Racquetball is easy to learn and can be played by the entire family. But the best reason for playing… quite simply, for the fun of it.
Our club is an official dealer of E-Force, Gearbox, HEAD, & Penn racquets and accessories. We also carry the latest in demo racquetball racquets for trial and are competitively priced.
Demo racquets are available for trial usage. All brands are competitively priced with an exclusive club warranty. In addition our racquetball department offers professional stringing with a quick turnaround!
Court reservations are available through our First Impressions Desk (excluding weekly program times).
- Free monthly orientations with a primary emphasis on safety, basic skills, rules, & the necessary equipment for the court.
- Videos and books on improving your game and numerous informational handouts detailing particular facets of the game, along with rules, terminology, and monthly racquetball magazines.
- Local and C.N.R.A. (California Nevada Racquetball Association) sanctioned tournament schedules.
- Demo nights with racquetball companies showing their line of racquets and accessories.
- Pro player exhibitions
- Special events, mixers, and in-house tournaments
- "Neighborly" challenges with area clubs for adult and junior players
- In-house fitness classes targeting the demands of our sport
- Programs for adult beginner, intermediate, and advanced players
- American Professional Racquetball Organization (AmPRO) techniques and philosophy incorporated in all programs
- Adult and Junior afternoon and evening programs are staffed
- Junior Racquetball Program — four days a week
- Food fests (you have to have some rewards!!!)
- Individual, group lessons and lesson packages available