- Body Movement: This class is designed for all skill levels. Members use free weights as well as their own body weight for 55 minutes. It will be a sweat fest. Show up and get the fitness and accountability we all need!
- Boot Camp: A 55 minute, high intensity class devoted to weight and core training, stabilization and balance using isolated and full body movements with dumbbells, resistance bands, kettle bells, steps, balls and mat work. This class offers many modifications and works for all levels of fitness.
- Butts & Guts: A 1 hour class using weights and resistance bands, focused on lower body exercises and abdominals, both weighted and non-weighted.
- Cardio Fusion: A one hour class using muscle toning, kick boxing, and dance based movements.
- Dance Aerobics: This 55 minute aerobic class uses easy-to-follow dance routines to get your heart pumping. Great fun for all age groups and fitness levels.
- H.I.I.T.: This high intensity interval training 55 minute class is designed to take your workout to the next level and extend your physical limits. This is a multi-level workout, great for all who want to put in the hard work and sweat.
- Core and Spinning®: 60 min; Spinning® w/Weights Interval: Classes incorporating cycling for cardiovascular, upper & lower body weight training exercises, and abs in an interval format. Length of intervals and types of exercises vary with each specific class.
- Gentle Stretch & Meditation: This class is comforting for everyone and can even be modified with a chair. Deepen your breath with some simple techniques while gently stretching and moving the body. We also include a bit of meditation.
- Spinning®/weight training: A Spinning® and body weight workout for all your major muscle groups. Get lean, build strength and tone muscles with a weight training group-based class. You will be using free weights, plates, barbells and an aerobic step to work all your major muscles. Participants choose weights based on their exercise and their personal goals.
- Super Spinning®; Indoor Spinning®; Spinning® for Strength; Late Night Spin: Includes many diverse types of rides in different energy zones including: recovery, endurance, interval, strength, race day, hills and speed work. One Full hour of cycling, great training for outdoor cyclists both avid and recreational.
Zumba originated in Columbia in 1990 when Aerobics teacher, Beto Perez, forgot his usual music and had to improvise with the traditional Latin/Merengue music he had in his car. That class ended up being a huge success and is the birthplace of Zumba as it is today. It is now taught in 35 countries with over 20,000 certified instructors. Classes are music based on Salsa, Merengue, Cumbia, Raggaeton etc. Zumba's mission is to get fit and have fun!! There are no complicated moves to learn and you don't need to be coordinated. Not to mention the music is so infectious it makes you want to dance.
"It's a great way to lose weight, increase strength and coordination, foster self-esteem and have fun all at the same time!"
ZUMBA: Ditch the Workout, Join the Party!
- Abs & Back: 1/2 hour class of strengthening exercises for abdominal, oblique, and back muscles.
- Aqua Zumba: Aqua Zumba is a one hour aerobic dance class in the pool. A wonderful way to move the body with almost no impact. Great for all ages groups and levels of fitness. Jump into the pool and join the party.
- Chair Yoga: A 50 minute, low impact class focusing on chair assisted poses. It is a great class to stretch the body, strengthen the core and work on balance. At the end of class, participants get down on the floor for some relaxation time. This is a wonderful class for beginners and seniors but all levels can benefit from these deep stretches and relaxing experience.
- Flow Restore Yoga: This one hour yoga class is a wonderful way to wind down after your day. It focuses on longer holds and uses straps and blocks for extra stretch. A wonderful class for all levels.
- Hot Yoga: A slow-flow yoga class done in a hotish room for one hour. Yoga postures are performed in a sequence along with breath. This is a wonderful class for all levels of yoga enthusiasts.
- Low-Impact Cross Training: The perfect class for keeping the body moving strong through the years. Upbeat music and positive energy provide a fun edge. It's a combination of strength training and basic movements to improve balance, agility, coordination and flexibility. A chair, bench seat and the wall can be used for support if desired.
- Low-Impact Aerobics: Incorporates walking floor movements forward and back and side to side, kept to a moderate pace with lightly weighted strength building exercises in intervals. Set to fun music of the 40's, 50's, and 60's.
- Mat Pilates: Full body exercises performed to strengthen the core using holds, pulses, and full range of motion in prone, side lying, supine, kneeling, and standing positions. The benefits are many; overall body strength, balance, flexibility, and stress relief!
- Rockin' Low-Impact: An easy-to-follow, low-impact class with Bonnie, taught to fun rock and roll music. You'll get a great workout while enjoying a blast from the past. The class will also include body sculpting and flexibility sections at the end of the workout. Great for all age groups and fitness levels.
- Water Aerobics: A one hour aerobics class held in the pool involving all muscle groups in upper body, lower body, and core. It's great for beginners, but challenging enough for the more advanced participant by using the water's resistance at each person's level of fitness. There is almost no impact because of flotation. Lots of fun if you like to get wet!
- Yoga Flow/Vinyasa: A challenging form of yoga, utilizing breath control, isometrics and focused gazing with an uninterrupted flow of traditional postures.
- Yoga: Hatha Yoga postures performed in a sequence, along with stretching and meditation. Geared towards all levels of Yoga enthusiasts.
Please contact the Front Desk if you have any questions about Group Fitness classes!