- Body by MERCEDES: A one-hour class devoted to weight training, core training, stabilization and balance using isolated and full body movement with dumbbells, barbells, resistance tubes, balls, steps, and mat work.
- Body Movement:This class is designed for all skill levels. Members use free weights as well as their own body weight for 55 minutes. It will be a sweat fest. Show up and get the fitness and accountability we all need!
- Butts & Guts: A 1 hour class using weights and resistance bands, focused on lower body exercises and abdominals, both weighted and non-weighted.
- Cardio Fusion: A one hour class using muscle toning, kick boxing, and dance based movements.
- Cardio Kickbox & Strength: Build stamina, improve coordination and flexibility, and burn calories as you build lean muscle with this fun and challenging workout. Choreographed movements consisting of air strikes and contact paddles/bags of punches, kicks and knee strikes are set to fast paced music. Core conditioning and total body strength segments complete this workout.
- Core and Spinning®, 60 min; Spinning® w/Weights Interval: Classes incorporating cycling for cardiovascular, upper & lower body weight training exercises, and abs in an interval format. Length of intervals and types of exercises vary with each specific class.
- Circuit Training: This class consist of three ten minute intervals of cycling and circuit training using seven or eight exercise combinations utilizing strength, stability and core in the circuit. Each exercise is done repetitively for one minute. The class is for all levels in that everyone can work at their own pace and resistance. It's fun, faced pace, and focuses on strength, core endurance, and stability. Come join us!.
- Spinning®/weight training: A Spinning® and body weight workout for all your major muscle groups. Get lean, build strength and tone muscles with a weight training group-based class. You will be using free weights, plates, barbells and an aerobic step to work all your major muscles. Participants choose weights based on their exercise and their personal goals.
- Yoga H.I.I.T.: High Intensity Interval Training is a form of training designed to take your workout to the next level and extend your physical limits. This is a multi-level workout, great for all who want to put in the hard work.
- R.I.P.P.E.D.: A total body workout, utilizing resistance, free weights, body weight, power plyometrics, endurance, and cardio training for a fun, full body workout! Regular RIPPED participants can burn 750 to 1,000 calories in just a fifty-five minute workout.
- Super Spinning®; Indoor Spinning®; Spinning® for Strength; Late Night Spin: Includes many diverse types of rides in different energy zones including: recovery, endurance, interval, strength, race day, hills and speed work. One Full hour of cycling, great training for outdoor cyclists both avid and recreational.
- Triple Threat: One hour high intensity class with modifications, building endurance training using weights, cardio, and core. Fun and sweaty packed class for the evening time.
- Zumba: It's a fusion of Latin and International music that creates a dynamic, exciting, and effective fitness system that works the entire body.
Zumba originated in Columbia in 1990 when Aerobics teacher, Beto Perez, forgot his usual music and had to improvise with the traditional Latin/Merengue music he had in his car. That class ended up being a huge success and is the birthplace of Zumba as it is today. It is now taught in 35 countries with over 20,000 certified instructors. Classes are music based on Salsa, Merengue, Cumbia, Raggaeton etc. Zumba's mission is to get fit and have fun!! There are no complicated moves to learn and you don't need to be coordinated. Not to mention the music is so infectious it makes you want to dance.
"It's a great way to lose weight, increase strength and coordination, foster self-esteem and have fun all at the same time!"
ZUMBA: Ditch the Workout, Join the Party!
- Abs & Back: 1/2 hour class of strengthening exercises for abdominal, oblique, and back muscles.
- Low-Impact Cross Training: The perfect class for keeping the body moving strong through the years. Upbeat music and positive energy provide a fun edge. It's a combination of strength training and basic movements to improve balance, agility, coordination and flexibility. A chair, bench seat and the wall can be used for support if desired.
- Low-Impact Aerobics: Incorporates walking floor movements forward and back and side to side, kept to a moderate pace with lightly weighted strength building exercises in intervals. Set to fun music of the 40's, 50's, and 60's.
- Mat Pilates: Full body exercises performed to strengthen the core using holds, pulses, and full range of motion in prone, side lying, supine, kneeling, and standing positions. The benefits are many; overall body strength, balance, flexibility, and stress relief!
- Pop Pilates: Join Naty for a 30–minute total–body, equipment–free workout. Pop Pilates sculpts a rock-solid core, and a lean dancer's body. The combination of total–body Pilates with the attitude of choreographed dance, results in an intense workout that is FUN, and effective. Every exercise can be modified to fit your needs. You will leave feeling sweaty, strong and ready to take on the day.
- Rockin' Low-Impact: An easy-to-follow, low-impact class with Bonnie, taught to fun rock and roll music. You'll get a great workout while enjoying a blast from the past. The class will also include body sculpting and flexibility sections at the end of the workout. Great for all age groups and fitness levels.
- Water Aerobics: A one hour aerobics class held in the pool involving all muscle groups in upper body, lower body, and core. It's great for beginners, but challenging enough for the more advanced participant by using the water's resistance at each person's level of fitness. There is almost no impact because of flotation. Lots of fun if you like to get wet!
- Yoga Flow/Vinyasa: A challenging form of yoga, utilizing breath control, isometrics and focused gazing with an uninterrupted flow of traditional postures.
- Yoga for Beginners: A class focused on basic poses, stretching, and meditation.
- Yoga: Hatha Yoga postures performed in a sequence, along with stretching and meditation. Geared towards all levels of Yoga enthusiasts.
Please contact the Front Desk if you have any questions about Group Fitness classes!